3M™ Particulate Filter 2078, P95
with Nuisance Level Acid Gas and Organic Vapor Relief *
The 3M™ Particulate Filter 2078, P95 with 3MTM Advanced Electret Media technology has been developed with your respiratory needs in mind.
The 2078 provides you and your workers:
• NIOSH approved P95. At least 95% filtration efficiency against solid and liquid aerosols including oils.1
• Comfort. 3Ms advanced filter technology provides a lightweight, easy breathing combination not found in fiberglass containing filters.2
• Versatile protection. The 2078 is well suited for a wide range of oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants, as well as certain nuisance-level organic vapors and acid gases.*
• Simplicity. The versatility of this filter reduces your inventory and training requirements. The design makes the product easy for workers to use.
• Compatibility. The 2078 can be used with 3Ms wide variety of half and full facepieces.3
• Durability. Unique flexible filter material enables the product to be worn in close quarters. Its rugged construction resists abrasion and wetting.
• Economy. The 2078, excellent for nuisance level odors, is priced considerably lower than filter/cartridge combinations.
• Utilities operations
• Chemical manufacturing
• Torch cutting
• Aluminum smelting
* 3M recommended for relief against nuisance levels of organic vapors and acid gas. Nuisance level refers to concentrations not exceeding OSHA PEL or applicable exposure limits, whichever is lower.
1. Tested against particles approximately 0.3 micron in size (mass median aerodynamic diameter) per 42 CFR 84.
2. The 2078 filter contains no components made from fiberglass.
3. The 2078 filter can be used as a stand-alone filter with 3M™ 6000, 7500, 700X and 7800 Series facepieces or as a prefilter with 3M™ 5000 Series Respirators and 6000 Series Cartridges (use with 502 adapter).
2/bg 50/bg/cs – 2078