Stoko® Kresto® 250ml Tube – Close out!
Kresto® is an extra-heavy duty hand cleaner, ideal for the toughest industrial dirt. Contains a biodegradable natural scrubber, a safe solvent and the patented ingredient EUCOR NOL®, which improves skin compatibility.
KRESTO® is a slightly acidic alkali-free hand cleaner which contains a biodegradable walnut shell scrubber and a safe solvent. It cleans extremely well in cases of intensely stubborn industrial dirt (e.g. grease, oil, soot, metal dust, lacquers, adhesives, etc.) that cannot be removed at all by products that are free of scrubbers and solvents.
Because skin is slightly acidic, KRESTO® has been formulated with a PH level that mirrors the skins natural mantle to help keep skin healthy.
KRESTO® contains the skin strengthening agent EUCORNOL® which, according to the results of dermatological tests, helps to prevent skin irritation. Its natural scrubber is made from walnut shell powder which is a renewable natural resource. As such, it does not strain the environment by depleting timber supplies (as in the case of wood flours) or oil resources (as in the case of plastic scrubber.) Additionally, it is completely biodegradable.
KRESTO® has been tested and proven not to clog drains or pipes. It is easily rinsed away and is not prone to swelling.
KRESTO® contains less solvent than most other solvent-containing hand cleaners on the market. It contains a paraffinic solvent which is not toxic like many solvents (e.g. aromatics and chlorinated hydrocarbons.)
Solvent free SOLOPOL® and KRESTO® SELECT are available for cases of moderate to heavy industrial dirt where no solvent is necessary.
• Rub small amount of KRESTO® thoroughly onto dry hands.
• Add a little water and continue washing.
• Rinse with plenty of water and dry thoroughly.
Features and benefits
• Contains all natural, biodegradable walnut shell scrubbers.
• Contains the skin strengthening agent EUCORNOL®.
• Easily rinsed away and is not prone to swelling, has been tested and proven not to clog drains or pipes.
• Low solvent content, good skin compatibility
• For extra heavy-duty cleaning of grease, oil, ink and carbon black. Does not strain the environment by depleting timber supplies.
• Helps to prevent skin irritation according to the results of dermatological tests.
• No costly plumbing repairs due to scrubber in product.
• Much more gentle to the skin, even with everyday use, than products with high solvent content.