North® Grip N® Hot Mill – Nitrile Coated Gloves – Sold by the dozen.
Glove-within-glove design provides protection against high heat.
• Provides protection against intermittent heat up to 400 F.
• Nitrile palm coating provides excellent grip and longer life.
• Knit design allows hands to breathe, unlike cut/sewn hot mill gloves.
• Available with extended cuffs for additional protection above the wrist.
• Steam-proof version has a three layer design:
• Inner layer of cotton provides hand comfort and wicks perspiration away from skin.
• Outer layer has excellent grip.
• Protective layer in between gloves provides resistance to steam.
• All three work together to provide a lightweight solution for working in hot, steamy applications.
• Complies with USDA and FDA regulations, 21 CFR, for use in food processing.
• Ideal for automotive assembly, food processing, manufacturing.