3M™ Particulate Filter 2071, P95
The 3M™ Particulate Filter 2071, P95 with advanced filtration technology has been developed with your respiratory needs in mind.
The 2071 provides you and your workers:
• NIOSH approved P95. At least 95% filtration efficiency against solid and liquid aerosols including oils.1
• Comfort. 3Ms advanced filter technology provides a lightweight, easy breathing combination not found in fiberglass containing filters.2
• Versatile protection. The 2071 is well suited for a wide range of oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants. This filter is ideal for grinding, welding, sanding, sawing, sweeping, bagging or as a prefilter for certain chemical exposures.3
• Simplicity. The versatility of this filter reduces your inventory and training requirements.
• Compatibility. The 2071 can be used with 3Ms wide variety of half and full facepieces.
• Durability. The unique flexible filter resists abrasion and wetting.
• Other dusty, oily operations
• Torch cutting
1. Tested against particles approximately 0.3 micron in size (mass median aerodynamic diameter) per 42 CFR 84.
2. The 2071 filter contains no components made from fiberglass.
3. The 2071 filter can be used as a stand-alone filter with 3M™ 6000, 7500, 700X and 7800 Series Facepieces
or as a prefilter with 3M™ 5000 Series Respirators and 6000 Series Cartridges (use with 502 adapter).
2/bg 50bg/cs – 2071