3M™ 8293 P100 Particulate Respirator / Sold by the Case
The 8293 Is well suited for those who want NIOSHs highest rated filtration efficiency in a maintenance free respirator. Workplace applications includes OSHA substance specific particle exposure in concentrations up to 10x the OSHA PEL (Lead, Cadmium, Arsenic, MDA, excluding asbestos). This respirator features the 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve, comfortable foam faceseal and adjustable straps. Respirators are individually packaged.
The 3M™ Particulate Respirator 8293, P100 is well suited for those who want NIOSHs highest rated filtration efficiency in a maintenance free respirator. These respirators are an excellent choice for lead abatement, pharmaceutical manufacturing, welding and work involving substance specific regulated particles* (excluding asbestos). The 8293 offers a number of benefits to you and your workers:
NIOSH approved 8293, P100
• At least 99.97% filtration efficiency against solid and liquid aerosols including oils.** TC-84-2561
3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve
• Patented one-way valve offers easy exhalation and cool, dry comfort.
• Comfortable to wear.
• Contours easily to help provide a good seal.
• Helps provide a custom fit and secure seal.
• Reduces the potential for eyewear fogging.
• Promotes greater worker comfort.
• Contributes to increased wear time.
The 8293 may be used in environments that may contain oil aerosols. All filter design
• Provides economical protection.
• No spare parts to maintain.
• Promotes easier communication.
• OSHA substance specific particle exposures*
• Pharmaceutical manufacturing