Very soon, every low cost particulate respirator will be striving to look like the new VFlexTM from 3MTM. The reason: superior comfort while fighting colds, influenza and dust contamination, all at a price that competes with the cheapest generic masks. VFlexTM simply has it all!
- A clever design that makes talking easier without losing its safety seal
- An embossed “V” frontpiece that stays in shape and away from your mouth
- Easy grasp tabs for better positioning on any face
- Folds flat for simpler storage
- Patented filter media by 3M, industry leader in influenza-fighting respirators
- Two sizes to fit positively any face
If your H1N1 influenza protection program depends on plentiful, cheap face masks, VFlex is a low cost way to increase compliance. Its unique folded design with 3M patented filter media and V-shaped pleats flexes to make talking and breathing easier while maintaining a safe and comfortable seal. Users simply grasp the two side tabs to to position the respirator on the face, then adjust the flexible noseclip to provide a custom fit. The space-saving VFlex design stores flat to save storage space, yet its pleated construction stays out of the user’s mouth…unlike old-style flat respirator masks.
Like every one of our disposable and reusable respirator face masks, VFlex meets the n95 protection standards set forth by the CDC and NIOSH, for assured filtration of 95% of all airborne dust, pathogens and non-oil-based contaminants. Best of all, VFlex is proudly made in the USA.