UFR21 SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT ANTI-STATIC COVERALL
ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 (ATPV 8.2 CAL/CM2 (HAF 75.5%))
Fabric Conforms to NFPA 70E
Lightweight Comfort – Uncompromising Protection
This high-technology fabric is used with confidence by thousands of workers in hundreds of companies throughout the oil & gas sector, the mining industry and related enterprises.
Bizflame Plus has been developed and designed using a highly innovative flame resistant fabric with added anti-static properties. Constructed from 99% cotton and interwoven with 1% carbon fibers.
Portwest BizFlame value/quality proposition
- Bizflame gives full flame resistance protection. This fabric enables Portwest to offer a high-value product at a lower price point than expensive fabrics using aramid or modacrylic fibres.
- Portwest is a vertical company. All our flame-resistant workwear is produced in our own factory, employing over 1,000 machinists. This ensures 100% control over every stage of the production process from components to finished product.
- Extreme reliability and durability against failure
- Outstanding flame-resistant cotton performance
- Excellent high-tensile strength
- Advanced, built-in anti-static properties using interwoven carbon fiber.
- Superior job-rated abrasion and tear resistance
- Market-leading colorfastness and fade resistance in harsh conditions
- Enhanced breathability and moisture wicking properties
- Exceeds international safety standards
- Extensively tested to achieve high ATPV ratings for electric arc protection.
- Safety excellence award for flame-resistant cotton high-visibility garments
- Class-beating fluorocarbon and insect repellent finishes
- ARC2 (Previously HRC2)
- Guaranteed flame resistance for life of garment
- Comfortable, lightweight fabric
- Highly durable, flame resistant reflective tape
- Full front, top quality brass zipper
- Color: Navy or Orange
- Two front pockets
- Two side pockets
- Two rear pockets
- Two knee pockets
- One sleeve pocket
- One ruler pocket
Bizflame Plus 7 oz
Available in the following sizes:
This standard addresses electrical safety related work practices for employee workplaces and requires employees working on or near energized parts and equipment to wear flame resistant clothing that meets the requirements of ASTM F1506.