BizFlame 88/12 Coverall, 7 Oz.
Portwest UFR88, this classic coverall is made from fabric that is soft, yet hard wearing and the quality of the construction is excellent. The generous fit contributes to the overall appeal of this popular garment. This functional coverall features an action back, handy sleeve pocket, two chest pockets with flaps for secure storage, two back pockets, double rule pocket, waist elastication for comfort and a velcro adjustable cuff for a more customized fit. The garment is stitched with top quality flame resistant Aramid thread.
BIZFLAME 88/12 guarantees high performance and maximum comfort. The high cotton content provides an ultra soft feel while the nylon offers excellent abrasion and tear resistance. This garment meets international safety standards and is the perfect choice for a variety of work environments.
- ARC2 (Previously HRC2)
- Dual hazard protection
- Protects against radiant and convective heat
- Guaranteed flame resistant for life of garment
- Pockets: 2 front, 2 side, 2 back, 1 sleeve and 1 rule
- Full front, high quality brass zipper
- Sewn with top quality, flame resistant Aramid thread
- BIZFLAME Flame Resistant 88/12 – 88% Cotton, 12% Nylon, 7oz
- ASTM F1959 ATPV 8.2CAL/CM2 (HAF 69.1%)
- ASTM F1506-10A
- NFPA 2112
- NFPA 70E
- EN IAO 11612 A1+A2, B1,C1
- S to 3XL